Thursday, February 4, 2010

NaBloPoMo?? TIES??

I am about to attempt something unprecedented, at least in my world. I am going to attempt to post a blog entry every day in February (at least, all the days that are left).

The theme suggested by the National Blog Posting Month website for February is "TIES". I'm not sure what that means (what color necktie did you wear to work today, Bob?), but I'm going to allegedly say that my entries will be related how I am "tied" to music, in every way I can think of. It permeates my existence inextricably.

Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! Neckties, everyday, all day! I think you can do what you want, but knowing them, I am guessing relationship ties? Either way, I am your first commenter on your first NaBlo.

FORTHEWIN.